File A Withdrawal

Stop Doing Business in other states.

If you filed for a Foreign Qualification, in a state that you no longer conduct business in then you can file a withdrawal for you to protect your business. 

Prevent Late Fees and Additional Charges
Stop Conducting Business in a specific state
Avoid Paying Unnecessary taxes and annual state fees
Services Start at