File An Amendment

Change a business name, address, & More

Any time a change needs to be made to a corporation or LLC, The state requires the filing of an "Article of Amendment"

Add or remove shareholders or members
Alter/Change your business name
Change your business contact name
Services Start at


Start a Business

Tel. 929-264-9184

Maintain a Business
United States


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon